As 4G LTE technologies are deployed in many countries around the world, efforts to define, research and develop Beyond 4G (b4G) are also under way. Taiwan, with six new 4G LTE licenses awarded, is expected to be very busy with its LTE deployments in the next few months. Magenta Global and the Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI) of Taiwan & Wimax Forum are pleased to cooperate to organize the b4G International Forum 2013 which will take place from 25-26 November 2013 in Taipei, Taiwan.
2. This important Forum will bring together some of the leading b4G and LTE experts to share their outlook and experiences.
3. Key highlights at the Forum include new 4G challenges and opportunities in Taiwan’s telecom sector; Enabling LTE rollouts in Asia; LTE-A spectrum bidding in Korea; Voice over LTE commercialisation opportunities in Asia; Japan b4G: ARIB 2020 and beyond ad hoc; The role of global new media platform for Asian telcos; Proximity-based services in the 5G era in Taiwan and more.
4. Faculty of top speakers at the Forum include key representatives from the Office of Science and Technology, Executive Yuan; Chunghwa Telecom; Nomura Research Institute; Ixiacom; Korea Telecom; Ustream Korea; NTT Docomo; ITRI; Toshiba Corp; KDDI; Ministry of Knowledge Economy, Korea; Inventec; Global Mobile Corporation; Orange France Telecom and more.
5. Chunghwa Telecom, Taiwan’s leading telecom service provider is the Forum’s Gold Sponsor. Chunghwa plans to launch 4G services in the second half of 2014 and expects to have covered over 96% of the Taiwan population within five years.
6. Ixiacom, a company that helps its customers provide an always-on user experience through fast, secure delivery of dynamic connected technologies and services is the Forum’s Silver Sponsor.
7. The Forum is co-organized with the Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI) & Wimax Forum.
8. The CEO of Magenta Global, the lead Organiser of the Forum commented: “This Forum brings together both carriers and equipment manufacturers in the 4G arena to discuss the latest developments and innovations. Now into its fourth year, it is the premier platform for all to get first hand insights into North Asia and hear plans and strategies from leading carriers in this exciting and competitive 4G environment.”
9. The Forum will be held at The Grand Hotel.
Photo by liewcf